Tuesday 3 April 2018

Poem

I'm back again. I don't really know what to write in today's blog post. As I had a quite a long day really.  So I thought I might share the poem I wrote yesterday when I was at my lowest.

Goodbye
I need to say
Goodbye.
Not see you soon
Goodbye
The I can't take this anymore
Goodbyes.
The pain in my heart.
Already killing me.
Killing anything good that inside me.
I know there no future for me.
No parents who love me.
Not a family to call my own.
No hand to hold when I get scared.
No calming voice to say
everything is alright.
I am lost and scared.
Nobody will know.


Goodbye.





____________________________________________________________________

I was really struggling yesterday to the point where I was soo closed to ending my own life. There was points today where I wanted to do it but didn't.

I guess I was scared.

Anyway goodnight everybody.

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment