Monday 23 April 2018

New Royal Baby

Unless you've been living under a rock or been super busy. The Duke and Duchesses of Cambridge, Prince William and Kate have welcomed their third baby to the world. It a healthy boy. Name is not up yet been revealed yet to the public. He will be the 5th in line to the thorn meaning that Prince Andrew is now 7th in line to the thorn and if he want to remarry then he doesn't have to ask his mum permission.

That it for all for the Royal baby. If you know me well then you know that I like to keep up to date in all thing Royal. I just think everybody think it all dresses, crowns and looking pretty. However that part of the role of a Royal. Despite this the public don't understand that there loads of rules of which every member of the Royal family have to follow. For example female can't cross their legs. They have to tilt their legs at an angle. They can if they want cross their ankles. Even drinking tea and coffee have a rule.

Let get onto my day. It was a wried one because normally on a Monday I meet someone at 11 from a Charity called NOMAD however she was busy in the morning and asked to meet at 1. So that means that I don't have to leave the house till 12. Where if I mat her at 11 I would meet at 10 so it totally messed my body clock up.

After that I mat somebody from Crisis Skylight as the sessions are back up and running. Today was writing for fun, which was loads of fun. I wrote a super short story, and the task was that I had to pick 6 random letters 5 of which I turn to words I know and then one I don't. Then those 6 words I need to write a story from it. We had two pictures on top to add in the story.

Anyway I need to go.

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny

No comments:

Post a Comment