Tuesday 10 April 2018

Today I went to Primark to buy myself a new outfit. As I needed one, not for any reason apart from I need to start feeling good for myself. I thought if I start getting clothes that I like without worrying about what people think. Looks I know I will be finding what work for me well still buying things I like.

I know I want to try and get an outfit ready for Pride here in Sheffield. I probably wear the bottoms that I brought today because I totally in love with. They high waist, royal blue with a white Indian style patten they just finish before my ankle, and they got two good size pockets. That very rare in women clothes. Normally they either fake or there no pockets.

Anyway I thought I might share with you 7 quotes that I hope will make you feel better about yourself.


  1. "We can complain because Rose bushes have thorns, or Rejoice because  Thorn bushes have Roses." Abraham Lincoln
  2. Maybe you have to know the darkness before you can apprentice the light.
  3. A certain darkness is needed to see the stars.
  4. "Know in your heart all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened. " Libbie Fudim 
  5.  Do not wait for the ship to come on, swim out to it.
  6. "What you get by reaching your destination is not as important as what you will become by reaching your destination." Zig Ziglar.
  7. "Our dreams lift us high where the world becomes beautiful again. " Carl T Atkinson


I hope by reading them you feel better within your self. As at the end of the day you are beautiful, and you are loved.

Anyway I wish you all the best.

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment