Monday 9 April 2018

Weekly poem #1

Today I mat up with a friend for a cuppa of tea and lunch. Where she gave me a notepad to write my poems down.  That got me thinking that every Monday I should share one of my poems in which I have written. I think it probably will give me at least some confidence, if I ever decided to publish my poems. Not like I will ever know how I will do it.

Any I wrote some poems. However they are all depressing, but poems is based on what you know and how you feeling. So here one.



When all is done,
When you can't take no more
Scared of life
No hope for tomorrow
The fire that burns
The water that drowns
The mind of a hater
Controls you
Until you are no more
Waiting for you to take
Your
Final breath
And 
Go
As you are not want
Never was
Never will be.




So yeah there this Monday poem. I know it is depression, but it the best I could write for this week. I couldn't write anything that have any other colour then black today. Hopefully by next Monday I would of written something with more yellow, or red.

Any got to go

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment