Tuesday 17 April 2018

First session of painted

Today was the first session of the painted fabrics production that is happening in November time. I was nervous even though I knew the person who running the first 15 weeks. I didn't know who else going to be in there. Thankfully there was two people who showed up who I know from the Crisis sessions.

So far the group seem to be alright. They seamed to be those sort of people if they have an idea, then they won't listen to anybody else. One person said that she doesn't want to act or write, then why come if you don't want to act and write. Like we will need people to come who are willing to be part of the show.

We need some more males due to era it is set. Which is ww1 time in Sheffield and it about the wounded solders and how they was taught how to create art with missing limbs.

I haven't been casted a role yet, but it more when we talk about format and layout of the show and write the script. So as time goes by I tell you how much I possible can. But as that is all that I have for now it has to do. Like of course I will post the date, time, location and how to buy tickets, when I got the information. I just know it is in November.

When I for home I had lunch and then we had residents meeting, which was pretty boring, there was nothing to talk about. As staff been ill so there been no staff meeting, so they couldn't bring forward any updates to use.

Like the amount of things they said, but they haven't followed through with is honestly just stupid. The worst thing is I can't move out just yet.

Due to waiting for something to be sent of and that has to be accepted. If this doesn't get accepted then let face it. I might as well be homeless. As most places that give me the support I need, will need this application to be accepted.

Let just face it, people with mental health issue don't get the proper help they need, because they people out there who take advantage of the system and now the government really strick on who can get their. There are a lot of people in the UK who are really struggling with their mental health, but the government won't help them because they can tie their shoe lace and that about it.

I just going to stop it there otherwise I can go on forever. So I wish you all the best.

Goodnight everybody

Love you.

Zanny xx


No comments:

Post a Comment