Thursday 5 April 2018

Just random talking

So I want to share one of my stories that I written, with you.  Even if it a little bit. However I am scared of sharing my stories. Even though two people who have heard my stories like them. Both of which are done English literacy at Uni and graduated.

One of which says that he like how I come up with a back story for every single character I have. I don't spend time thinking of who the characters are. The back story just form in front of me.

However most of my stories I done with Crisis skylight. So yesterday I decided to start writing my own story which nobody heard. I just want to write something from my heart.

I am not saying the past stories aren't from the heart, but because they started by accident. I like the ones I've started by accident because I carried on with them each week but this one I will write something when I have energy. At least I can get back to writing my Frank the Alien weekly from the 23rd April, at Couch café.

It be odd not doing any stained glass on a Tuesday for a while I really enjoy doing it. However I will have the Painted Fabrics which will over laps it. So I probably won't get back to November. Which is good cause I have loads that I don't know what to do with.

So if you want one of my stained glass creation or know somebody who love one. Let me know.

Anyway with the Olivier awards are this Sunday. I thought what would if my life was turned into a musical. Then I tried to think of some songs that I think would fit into my life. Here five


  1. If I die young - glee version
  2. Root before branches - glee
  3. Here to us - glee
  4. One moment in time - Whitney Houston
  5.   Space Between - Descendants 2
I know this wouldn't be the full musical but if songs that already out there, where in a musical of my life these would suit it. However my life isn't interesting enough to be made in a musical. So nobody talking about Zanny.

So I am looking forward to spend some time with my friend Amber on Saturday. As she come round my house for a cuppa. Then I am meeting a Newbie on Monday. Our friendship started from our love for Everybody Talking about Jamie. That why I love the magic of the Theatre because friends can be made there.

Got to go now.

Goodnight everybody.

Love you.

Zanny xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment