Monday 16 April 2018

Poem #2

I know I promised that I poem. However due to events since posting yesterday blog. I just felt like everything I write for tonight blogs was just plain rubbish. It wasn't just my poems that I feel like are trash but myself. However I did try to write something. It terrible, but it something.

The fire it burns
Burning everything down
My dreams
My joy
My strength.
Every time the tree of esteem grows
The fire of pain hit.
The unarmored defence
Try to stop
The fire that engulf
What inside.
One day the defence will stop
And as the last tree will full
So will I.

I know there isn't much. However I just feel like why should I carry on, when every time I try and cope people had to remind me I'm not coping, on top of that it feels like I living in an hostel where I feel like I am in hell because as most of them are so rude to me.

Anyway I can't get to upset as I need to get ready for tomorrow is the first meeting for Printed Fabrics. I will tell you guys more nearer the time. With the date and time of the show.

I wish you all the best

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment