Tuesday 24 April 2018

Sorry

I know I say I will post on a Monday for my poems but I had quite a busy day and it totally slipped my mind. So to make it up I will post one tonight. So here it goes.

Time slow down
As I know look into his eyes
How there so much pain
Yet so much power
So much evil
Yet so kind
His story of what's been
Keeps the flame
Of our hearts
Glowing
Listen, closely
Or you might miss
The words he most want you to hear
"As all is done
A friend not far
Just look for the asters
And I'll be there.
Glory of snow
Will lead the way
To which you seek
For your heart."

____________________________________________________________________


This poem was written last Tuesday. Now little flower lesson Asters in Hebrew I think means stars and Glory of snow if left to their own they can get out of control. This poem I picture a very wise and tall woodland beast in a magical forest, and a group of young adults are on a quest but got confronted by this beast. By this riddle alone they find out that not all the group true intention was there in the first place.

Anyway it 10 to 10 at night as I finish this.

So I wish you all a goodnight

Love you

Zanny

No comments:

Post a Comment