Friday 20 April 2018

Very random question

Today was another chilled day. I did a bit of cleaning, and wrote a poem for Monday blog because on Monday I won't have much time to write one.

After all of that I talked to one of the staff where we talked about Spiritual animals. Even though test always say dear I don't feel like it could be. Out of all the animals, it would be a Wolf, a dolphin or the Pygmy Monkey.

 I say I am more a Pygmy monkey due to the fact that even though they are sociable, they don't live in group any bigger then 12. With that when one of them dies they show great sadness, so that shows that they care about each other. They do fight, and they will fight to the death if it to defend themselves or others, but they tend to get along.

I thought I might look up some questions to answer about myself. Keeping in mind this is all in the moment idea I have no idea of what I'm going to answer the questions.



  1. What is one of your favorite smells? I have to say the smell of bonfires, the smell of burning wood and the mud underneath just make me feel so relaxed and free. 
  2. What personality trait do you value most and which do you dislike the most?  The one I like the most is I helpful, I am always wanting to help to the best of my abilities. The one I don't like is that I am too kind, I know being kind is good trait however due to how kind I am I think it getting to the point where people expect to much for me and the fact I can't seem to say no without the fear of hurting somebody feeling
  3. What’s the title of the current chapter of your life? That would be: walls are falling down. Due to how I am feeling and that all my defance is breaking.
  4. If you could have a never-ending candle that smelled like anything you wanted, what fragrance would you want it to be? Cinnamon and wild Apples. I got some herbal tea that flavour and it just smells so nice and it just send me to sleep all the time it helps me relax so much.
  5. If you have a musical based on your life what would it be called? Now that is a hard one, because I'll doubt anybody want to make a musical based on me. If and that a big if there was a musical based on me I guess it would be called.... It all starts with Zee. I guess that alright name for a rubbish musical.
Anyway I can't believe how long I've been writing tonight blog for, but I got to go.

All the best.

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment