Thursday 19 April 2018

What going on?

I don't know what going on with me these passed two days I feel like I'm not myself, and that I am very panicky. I thinking it do to the weather, I know when I get to hot, I get like this. However it only been at the highest 22/23 degrees c.

I have been in hotter weather like it Tanzania it was in it 40's but I could bare it. I just hope that I can get used to it because I want to enjoy it. Once I got heyfever tablet and suncream though.

Today I just sat in my room basically all day there been nothing to do. So I am very thankful once Monday come because that means Crisis back up and running. It sad that I had to drop stained glass due to Painted fabrics production. As they both run at the same time. I am glad that I can go back to in November.

I thought as otherwise this be a very short post that I pick a random topic and talk about that. So I want on one of those random question Generator and got: if you could choose any era to live in, what would it be?

I would say the Tudor period, which will be 1485 to 1603. As they got people like Henry the 8th and Queen Elizabeth the 1st. Onemof the most famous play write lived during the Tudor era and that is the one and only William Shakespeare. I always been in love with the Tudor building and how much character in which they hold. I can't remember what the place called but it is in Leicester, I went there in primary school to this beautiful Tudor farm and experience what it was like living and working in the conditions of that era. I was just in love with the whole place.

Anyway I think I better go as it getting late now and I don't want to keep you here forever.  So I better stop before I carry on talking nonsense.

I wish you all the best

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment