Saturday 7 April 2018

I have no idea what I am talking about anymore!!!

Today I had a friend come round for a cuppa tea, and we had a light breakfast. She kindly brought me some flowers which totally made my day, because nobody have ever brought me flowers before. I was looking for a glass as that the only thing I could put them in.

After that I did some I chilled out to when it was the sessions in which we attend on a Saturday. Some, well most of them I don't go to as I don't see the point in talking about these subject. Like today was good neighbours. Like what are they saying if we live here we won't be a good neighbours? I know they have to do certain ones like drug misuse, things about drinking, sexual health, positive relationship and women's health. The only thing I really need help on is Positive relationship, self-esteem and cooking.

Yet I feel like they never lesson to me. Like my key worker said she will help me go from throwing things in microwave to eat to proper home cook meals, when I moved in. This was back in September.

As I've been low on food, so for the past couple of days I just had bread and butter because that all I had, and I couldn't do any shopping because I can't afford it.

Not that I don't mind living of bread and butter for now, because I really not happy with the way I look.

Anyway got to go

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment