Thursday 12 April 2018

hey

First thing is to do, is to share the news if you haven't heard already, Everybody Talking about Jamie is doing a live screening at all major cinemas in the UK on July 5th, so I advise you go and see it as it is a "work of Art".

Today I went Tesco and did a big food shop as my freezer was empty and had nothing to eat for dinner. I know personally I can't afford Tesco, but I can't carry two weeks worth of food from somewhere like Heroin Food or Aldi especially on my own. Tired before and I always did my back in. So even though I had little bit more money I done my back in.

When I got back I started writing a story on Quotev. I thought I better share it somehow. Once I get a few more chapter out I will post the link to the story here. From that point I will post the link every time I post 3/4 chapter, in which I am happy about.

I thought now and then I should have a topic in which I blog. Some of which are interview someone for my blog who I look up to, share a dream and Q&A. If there a topic in which you want me to talk about, let me know.

Yesterday I posted a blog post that personally was really hard for me, but I think it was the right thing to do, because I feel better now that it is off my chest. There are something however there are things at the moment I can't talk about due to me being scared and embarrassed that these things happened to me.

I know one day I will have to let it out, but at the moment in time I can't find the right words for it. Let alone be brave enough, as I scared of what will happened if I do. As I won't be able to take anymore.

Anyway got to go.

Goodnight everybody.

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment