Wednesday 4 April 2018

5 things

Today I am going to write a list of things I think make me special. This could be due to my personality or looks. This isn't to brag about myself. I am doing this in a way I can build my self-esteem up. I will try to write at least five things. Then give a reason why. I might add more it depends on if I can think of any.

If you like the add to the list please let me know, I might do one of what my friends and love one. Mainly for when I feel down I can always go back to it and hoping reminding myself that I am loved. So here we go.


  1. My eyes- I love my eye colour as it very unique in that it like a blue with a green or grey hint to it or both depending on the lighting. However if you look at my baby picture then they would be pure baby blue .
  2. I'm creative - I am very creative in the sense I write stories, poems and on a board cast team. As well as doing other creative activity e.g. Acting which I would of thought this time last year I would never do. I enjoy watching it by I never thought of doing workshops on it.
  3. I always try and smile- I try and be the one, that doesn't matter the weather I would have a smile on my face, because I believe smiles spread like wild fire. It can just light up anybody else day.
  4. I'm wried- I am happy to say that I am odd because that mean I'm not normal, as who in the end want to be normal as that is boring. Being odd means you are happy with being you and that you don't mind being you in front of others.
  5. I dress for me- lot of my close friends and family always ask why I don't keep with in the fashion. It because I don't want to dress to impress. I want to dress in what I feel comfy in well I find my style. 
That all that I can think of for now thank you for reading.

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment