Sunday 15 April 2018

Unplanned poem

I know that I say that I normally post poems on a Monday. I am still going to post one tomorrow. However unforseen events today it didn't give me time to write notes of what I've done today or what I would like to talk about in today's blog. So I going to write up my poem which I wrote in my notepad at the start of the week. I hope you like it.

The magic within
Of the story 
Yet to be told
Of a troubled past
Of a girl
With broken wings
Trying to fly.
Not wanting to give up
Yet the crows hunt her
Ripping her wings
Not wanting to fly.
As they are jealous
Of her wings
As the scars they make 
Creates a beautiful
Person
Even though
I've got plenty of scars
I'm willing to show
Cause I am beautiful.
They can keep pecking 
But I won't stop 
As I am a bird
Ready to soar
And be loved.

That what I wrote last Monday, well most of it. As some I added during the week and mended. Like I am not happy with it. But it the best I can give you on such a sort notice as I got others lined up for tomorrow.

Anyway wishing you all the best.

Goodnight everybody.

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment