Friday 4 May 2018

Poem party

I feel like the whole write a poem every Monday jist going through the window. Which give me time to actually write something that I am happy with. Without worrying that everybody thinking that it's rubbish.

I wrote this on Wensday at word art at a very beautiful cafe here in Sheffield called The Holt. I was really pleased how it turned out in the long run. So I thought I might share that with you today.

Here it goes

What is the world
In which we stand
Where different is bad
And normal is good.
But if you take a look 
At the things around
You'll find 
No two things, are the same
The tree's
The grass
The animals
That we share
Our home.
Why should we hide? 
The things that make
You special
You shouldn't lock you heart.
As you can't cage
A beauty
That need to step 
Into the light.
Just like a diamond.
You need to shine
So stop being 
The grey
As there so many
Colours to choose from.

That is it for the poem today. I wrote two more poems on Wensday however they are for the open mic night on July 3rd. Anyway got to go.

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment