Saturday 12 May 2018

A quick thanks

First things first. I need to say sorry for all the people I worried last night. You was all amazing and so supportive, reminding me even though I don't deserve your love, that I am loved. I shouldn't have friends like the people I have in my life you. So I would love to say Thank you to some people.

Here they are.

Tom Palmer (Aka Cheesecake): I know you want to be my blog, and know here your spotlight 🙌🙌🙌 you are truly epic. You light up the room every time your enter, not because we can always hear you before we see you. You light it up cause you take your time to get to know people and always there for your friends. You are always there to make me laugh, even when you should be directing me on camera. 😜 I couldn't ask for a better friend.

Jess Smith: Thank you for being one of the first people who I mat in Sheffield. Back when I was shy and felt totally out of place in Sheffield. You keep reminding me to keep looking forward when most of the time I am stuck in mist of the past. You keep saying that there great things in store for me, even if I can't see you. Hopefully I won't scare you with anymore of my rubbish singing. Also when I more confidence with cooking. I will cook you something veggie.

Sorcha: thanks you for your hugs. You give the best hugs, I always enjoy getting a Rooney hug. If you haven't got a hug for Sorcha you 100% missing out. I just love your fashion sense and your cute laugh. You the sort of person, that just your smile can light up a room and make everybody feel better.

Jo and Lois Willis: thank you for helping me when I basically was facing a rocky situation. Most other people would say it was to hard and that o was a hopeful case. However you didn't give up. You listened to me and you help me with what I needed to do. Also Rueben and Amiyah are beautiful. Rueben a little monkey, but I love watching him grow, and being one of the wiztots leaders and spend time with him.

Amber: thanks for your ongoing support, you always been supportive. You have a heart of gold, and you are beautiful inside and out. You are probably on of dearest friends. Even though o have loads of friends you are 100% one of them who I can truly say I have the strongest friends with.

There more but I can't write you all up as I would be here all night if I did.

Anyway goodnight everybody.

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment