Wednesday 23 May 2018

Music rambling

Hello I thought as I think why I did today is that interesting. I just talked about potential housing that I could move into. So nothing in stone yet, but looking like I might be moving soon 100% before September anyway.

As I am pretty sure you want to read all about the housing situation as it pretty boring. I thought that I might put down my top 15 songs that I love listening that isn't from the Musical Everybody Talking about Jamie. Now one of them does have a link. Anyway here the list. You find all these songs on Spotify at least.


  1. On the top of the world by Jennifer Hudson
  2. Just Dance by Lady GaGa
  3. Evacuate the Dance Floor by ceasuda
  4. Move like Jagger by Maroon 5
  5. Single ladies by BeyoncΓ©
  6. Batterfield by Jordin Sparks
  7. Hey There Delilah by Plain white It's
  8. Hey, Soul Sister by Train
  9. Sneakernight by Venessa Hudgens
  10. This is our song from Camp Rock 2
  11. Surf up from Teen beach movie
  12. Somebody by Bridget Mendler
  13. Get stupid by Aston Merrygold
  14. Never be Lonely by The Felling 😁😁😁😘😘
  15. Smile by R5

That all 15 of them now. I love all these songs. Never be lonely I was introduced to it from a production of Cinderella from a small company when I was in year 6.  It was in my Primary school Theatre. It was a cool show, and I couldn't get the song out of my head for weeks.

Anyway I am listening to space between from the musical Descendants 2. It such a beautiful, emotional song, about 2 friends and that doesn't matter how far they are. They are with other and that there will be within each other heart. 

This song is pretty much about everybody who reading this to me. I might distant to you physical, or mentally, but I'm still there that you never be alone. 

One of my favorite lyric in the song is "I didn't want to let you down, but the truth is out. It tearing me apart not listening to my heart." As this mean a lot, because even now, at this very moment in time and even the past two weeks I feel like I let all my friends and the people who I love down. Like a massive failure. I didn't want to anybody down but it tearing me apart.

Anyway got to go.

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment