Monday 7 May 2018

Dreams and goals

Hi guys I though that today I might write day a couple of dreams and goals of mine. Even though some of them can overlap. So here the list. So I going to do one massive list.

  1. To get a job in the film industry.
  2. To be happier with myself
  3. To write a book
  4. To move from Pitsmoor
  5. To visit a new place
  6. To face a fear
  7. Go to a music festival.
  8. To learn a song of by heart from Everybody Talking about Jamie.
  9. To complete and preform the play I'm currently working on.
  10. To be more confident in my poems and stop thinking that my writing terrible.
Yeah I know I said a massive list, but I don't have a massive list. As I don't want to write, or have to many dreams and goals, because I don't want to let people down if they don't succeed. I am not that good, when it come to dream, as I'm always scared of letting the people I love down. I am a week person mentally and I am scared of what life have in store for me. I know it won't be smooth. 

For me it feels like I am always getting hit by the face. Don't matter how many times I try and move away from the punch. It always seem to hit me in the gut. So don't matter what I do. I'm going to get hurt badly. 

That what it feels like, and that why I don't have many goals and dreams in otter fear of getting punched in the face so many times that I will get knockout and bleed to death. 

Anyway let have more cheerful way to end this blog post. I watched three movies today. First I watched Boxtrolls, which is a funny family animated movie. That was followed straight after by Beauty and the Beast, staring the beautiful Emma Watson and handsome Dan Stevens. Last but not least I watched The Best Exotic Merrigold Hotel. Which is such a uplifting movie, about old age. That don't matter the age you never to mind to learn new things and to be able to change your mind about a subject.

That's it for now. I wish you all the best

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment