Friday 18 May 2018

My Last Goodbye (poem)

Hello I still feel like I want to end my life. This is possible the worse one. The worst hit of depression I have experience. Even though staff know I told them I will be alright and that I was hungry, just so I can be left alone. One I was hungry but I wasn't fine.

So as I didn't know what to talk about I thought I do a poem. To say Goodbye, to the world.

Please don't leave
Even though I'm going
Please stay near
As my heart is weak 
And will break.
I don't have much time
To say my final goodbye
So I will keep it sort.
Look to the east 
As the sun is setting
And the moon is raising.
The stars are coming out
To remind you
I will be with you
Even when I'm gone.
You are stronger
And braver
Then me.
To carry on fighting
As I will let you down
As I know
You're better off
Without me
Holding you back
So goodbye my friends.

That all I have time for

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

1 comment: