Sunday 13 May 2018

Poem

I know it been a long while since I've posted a poem so I've been trying to write something. I can't promise that it be any good. As first I am rusty, and second of all, I've never been good at writing poems.

So here it goes.

__________________________________________

How can I fight
In that I know I've lost.
To felt the pain
I know I deserve.
Why people lie
Saying I'm beautiful
And strong
Inside and out.
Well all along
I'm scared and worthless
Not deserving of the
Love that shown.
Sending me out
With this last fair well
To which I can't see past.
The know burning bright light
Which is leading me home
To where I was meant to be
Where I am safe
Wrapped in the love
Of the friends
Who I know call family.



______________________________________

I know of terrible but it something.

Anyway goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment