Monday 21 May 2018

Good day

Wow busy day. I was basically doing stuff all day. I only had one hour to get home. Even then it was chilling. It was changing before going out again. However it was a lovely day, you couldn't tell that we was in England today. Even through it was low 20's at the highest it felt like, I was back in Tanzania. Then again Tanzania at 40 degree centigrade felt cooler then this.

I had a meeting with a person for a charity called NOMAD. We always talk about food and celebrities. That was at half elven to half twelve. Then for one and half hour I had time to spare. So I just looked round shops windows and see what in store.

Then at 2pm I had a session with crisis skylight. Writing for fun, where we started a story about a girl who woke up in hospital, surrounded by the police. Who told her that she got 24 hours until she is deported to a jail, on a different planet. They told her she can't run as she got a tracker on her so they will find her, if she isn't back by the time 24 hours are up.

When that session was over for the day, I walked home, had a cold drink and quickly got changed and freshen myself up, as I want pit to my friend Amber house for dinner, who made a lovely speg bol, with a cheesecake to follow.

 As we had this we watched this TV show on Netflix called Beyond and Oh My we only got  3 episodes in and I am hooked. Like my heart is racing. I just need to watch the rest of the episode but I don't have Netflix. I mainly want to watch it because of Burkely Duffield who plays the main character Holden. Like I had to stop myself from commenting one how cute he was. It doesn't help that in the third episode he spent most of it shirtless. I couldn't complain.

Anyway got to go.

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment