Saturday 5 May 2018

Talking away.

Today was a pretty standard Saturday in the fact that there wasn't much to do. However good news after waiting since early February. Which realise so much weight of my shoulders. As it the sort of news that I needed before I could start thinking of moving to a different project. As all other project needed this one thing that been approved. Now it all down to see how much help I am offered to see what project I can go into.

Anyway today I watched Anastasia, which is one of my favorite animated musicals. Even though it based on a true story and that story it didn't have a happy ended, it still have some facts that are true. I just love the songs in it.

Anyway I thought so I can get some of series read that I've been interested in reading I thought that I might add 5 series that I have to read before reading any other books. Doubt I'll do that it depends on what Waterstones have in store. However these are the top five series that I want to read.


  1. Warriors of Poseidon by Alyssa Day
  2. Immortal Witches by Maggie Shayne
  3. Sweep by Care Tiernan
  4. The chronicles of Faeries by O.R. Mellings
  5. Beke Cooper by Tamora Pierce
Once I read all five of these series I will add five more to the list.

Anyway I thought that I might add an inspirational message. I know I am not the best person to give inspirational message. However sometimes it is great to be reminded that, don't matter what you are going through, you are not alone. There are other people who in the same boat as you. You are amazing and that you are worthy of the love. Don't matter what you going through, out there in the rainy, gloomy world, there a rainbow out there for you, waiting for you. You just need to start looking.

Anyway I can't stop smiling as I am listening to the Original West end Cast Recording to the most epic, uplifting, most fabulous musical out there that is, Everybody Talking about Jamie on Spotify. For the past 40 minutes I have had on the same song on repeat and that is "Out Of the Darkness." It making me feel like it talking to me. As I never feel like I belong anywhere. When I first heard this song I wanted to cry, as it felt like I'm was home. I know it sound stupid. 

Anyway I want to give a massive shout out to the lovely, Mina Anwer, as was her last two performances as the outstanding Ray in Everybody talking about Jamie today. I grew up watching her in Sarah Jayne Adventure, so  it was so nice to finally to get to see her preform, in such a epic musical that can talk to all sort of people. In so many ways she reminds me of my mum who I grew up with. Funny, and always looking for a bargain.

Anyway Mina if you are reading this. I love watching you preform Ray. You are amazing, such a talent, and I can't wait to see what is in store for you. You've been such an inspiration from a young age. I always wanted to say how much seeing you work in both TV and stage, made me full in love with the media industry. I wish you all the best for the future, and I can't wait to see what's in store. 

All the best.

Goodnight everybody.

Love you

Zanny xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment