Sunday 27 May 2018

I hope you are well?

Hello guys. How are you all? Well I would normally talk about how church was today, but as I was ill I couldn't physical get up this morning, without wanting or being sick. Thankfully the worst is over and I managed to pass the worst of it.

As I didn't want to pass what ever it was onto anybody I just had a bed day, and watched the Pilot of iZombie. Which seams really good. Very interesting take on zombies and basically how Zombies can be useful to the human and how it use the whole eating brains to help the creak the case.

Then I watched one of my favorite James Marsden movie. I give you a clue. The main character wears a lot of these.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yep you guessed it.

27 dresses!!!! Just loves this film. I think I love it because I can see myself in Jane. In the fact like I love helping people with wedding. In the first year of doing media, we had the session where if we needed help for assignment. However me and the lecturer, spend it planning her wedding. As I never needed the help, due to me being able to all it in the classes. She looked beautiful in her Sari, when she shown me the pictures, and she thank me for helping her.

I just love wedding and what it represent. That two people can tell the whole world how much they love one each other by joing together to become one.

Anyway I made a little progress on my story. I have an out line of what I want to happen, and the goal within the story. It going to be hard. Like really hard, but I need to do it. From a young age I wanted to write a book, but I never been able to finish. I would love if I could be able to finish it by the end of the year. Which I know it just over six months away. I'm going to give it a go. If I don't then I don't, but I will carry on till I complete it. Then I decide if I want to publish it.

I know if I do want to publish the book, and if for some mysterious reason that the publishes like what they see, and publish it. I will be so over the moon that I finally can accomplish something.

I can fit the book writing alongside me getting better, and getting contact to get a job in the film industry. As it still a huge dream of mine. I can't wait to see what the next 6+ month have in store for me. I know it going to be a rollercoaster, and I really hate them, but I have to deal with the ride.

Anyway I wish you all the best.

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment