Tuesday 22 May 2018

Painted fabrics and fimo

I had a lovely day with the painted fabrics production, where a few of us went to where the original painted fabrics was in Sheffield. The place now is for elderly residents who live there and a few of them knew about what the place was before it became a place for retired people.

One the way there we talked about when we come to researching and focusing on one person or group of people who would it be. I said the Royal family, due to that they love the stuff and there as saying that "They (Royal family) can't come to Sheffield without visiting Painted fabrics." I also just love the Royal family, and how they give us a face in the wider pictures of things.

After that I want to Fimo where I got my flower which I started last Tuesday. As I only had like 30 minutes due to my commitment to painted fabrics, I only just started another product which is a small house with a tree next to it. The window, door, roof, tree and the leaves are up. The finer details have to be done and extra things are yet to be added.

Anyway here the flower. Sorry for bad picture have a bad camera on my tablet which I type my blog on.

This maybe took me like five minutes to  make, and the way it turn out was pure accident as I was planning to make something else. When I flatten the pattle it has the beautiful yellow center. So I thought that it be a pretty cool flower. 

Anyway got to go.

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment