Monday 14 May 2018

Another question and answer

Hi today just going to be another quick Q&A, this is because I honestly can't think about what to write about. This just some random question that either I was asked during the week or I found online.

So here


  1. What subject can I speak most about? I guess it would be Everybody Talking about Jamie. As it an epic musical, how ever I don't know everything, and it still growing and there still so much for it to grow. So even if I do learn everything, something might happen.
  2. What is the strangest dream you have ever had? I was sitting in the park with some friends but we were all mere people. Not in costume, but real mere people
  3. What smell brings back great memories? The smell of bonfire as it always means I am surrounded by friends and family. The people who I love and adore.  
  4. Do you prefer to watch movies in the theater or in the comfort of your own home? I enjoy watching it in the cinema, due to the fact that you have to watch the film from start to end. You can forces. When you are at home you are easily distracted. 
  5. What is the most annoying thing about your phone? The fact that people always ask me if I got whatapp on my phone. If you seen my mobile phone you will notice that it is a brick phone so is unable to have any app let alone WhatApp.
  6. Where would you like to travel next? I would love to travel to a place where I haven't been yet, but I have four that I would love to go next, but at the moment can't afford, and they are, New York, L.A, Accra in Ghana and also Amsterdam. Amsterdam been on my list for a like a year as I have a friend who live there. 
  7. What’s the best way to travel?  It either plane or a boat, like I love speedboat and I love flying in a plane. I am so relaxed on a plane. It also enjoy looking out a plane and seeing the world just fly by. With boats it just so peacefully with the breeze going through your hair. With speedboat feeling the wave hitting the boat is so much fun.
  8. What is the best pair of shoes you have ever owned? Why were they so good? It has to be my grey ankle high healed boots, with a butterfly design on it. As it a good night and it support my ankle. If I have to put on with a high heal then it had to be something that support my ankle and these do. I don't where them that often as I live in Sheffield and it very hilly. The only way I would wear them if I would be getting a lift and have my trainers on me
  9. What is the craziest, most outrageous thing you want to achieve? To write a book.
  10. What are some goals you have already achieved? To stand on a west end stage. Was one of my big dreams, one of the I always wanted to do from the age of 8 years old. Some how, I don't know why I why though, but I had the chance. I had to try not cry and scream like a fan girl. When I got home I couldn't stop smiling and crying.
That all I am doing. If you have any question for my next q&a let me know. But I better leave you there.

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment