Tuesday 9 January 2018

Tuesday with crisis

Today, the charity Crisis Spotlight who are homeless or classed as homeless due to the situation there in for example for me loving in a hostel for Vulnerable women.

This charity helps homeless people to move into long term housing, by building confidence in creative areas, or life skills. Alongside this they help people to find home by giving them a housing couch if they want.

For me I mainly to find confidence by being creative. So today, I did word Art, where we rewrote the classic song that we all sing every New year. As we explained how neither really know the words apart for one or two bits ad then we make up the rest.

Then I carried on doing a cupcake that I am doing out of stained glass. It is hard. As I was doing that my brother Robin showed his face, and we caught up as I think the last time I saw him was before I moved to Sheffield in 2016. It was nice to see him again.

Then it was writing for fun where we had to write a dairy entry every week. You had yo pick a pre-made character, a description, and a goal. I was given a Artist, who terminally I'll who want to lose their Virginaty.






















Yeah before you say anything I had to go there. Haven't yet completed it yet. So there still the who losing his virginity. To make it harder, it was set in another time and it couldn't be set in Sheffield. So I chose, 1997 Orlando, Florida. I NEVER BEEN TO THE USA let alone Orlando.

Oh well.

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment