Monday 8 January 2018

Time flies

A month today. On the 8th of February, I was introduced to a star, a superstar. The Beyonce of Sheffield which is Jamie New and the world of everybody talking about Jamie.

I honestly can't believe how far they came in less then a year. I am so blessed to see it grow to the beauty what it is. I knew from the night when I first saw it, that it was going to hit the west end stage. It not hitting it softly, it making an explosion. One that sooo big we going to have after shock for years to come.

It a musical that will in generation to come have people crying, laughing and smiling for days. I know that in 10 years time, when tickets will be sold out within the first hour, that I can proudly say..... I was there.

Not just 10. 20, 30,40,50+. It going to be an ageless classic.

Just love everybody who is involved. Tom, Dan, Jonathan and all the cast of ETAJ you are all superstar, and the Jamie family wouldn't be the same without you.

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment