Friday 12 January 2018

Song for these time

I thought with what coming up I would pick 10 songs that either a song that will make me dance like nobody watching or a song that have a deeper meaning for me at least and reminds me that I won't lose this battle.

Then 10 songs are:


  1. If I was a boy - Beyoncé
  2. Who know - Pink
  3. Bad Day - Daniel Poster
  4. A thousand Miles - Venessa Curlton
  5. I wish I was a punk rocker (With flowers in my hair) Sandi Thon
  6. Party in the USA - Miley Cyrus
  7. Fireflies - Owl City
  8. Who says - Selena Gomez
  9. Hurricane - Bridget Medler
  10.  Carry on - Olivia Holt.
All these songs have helped me to get though trough days because they either bring back good memories like I wish I was a punk rocker I remember me and my brother just loving this song when I was a kid. 

Then who says the lyrics just reminds me that I am beautiful for example you got "You for every right to a beautiful life.' And " I'm Mo beauty Queen, I'm just beautiful me." 

Different people will have different songs to help them cope. So im not saying these song will work for everybody, but if you ever feeling low. Give these a try.

Goodnight

Love you

Zanny

No comments:

Post a Comment