Saturday 20 January 2018

Bunch with my friends

Today me and two of my good friends Jess Smith and Becky Webb went for bunch at The Holt. It so cute, and it so cool even though I'm not a vegetarian but there was a really good selection of Vegetarian and Vegan option. As I had a voucher and I was entitled to two sweet treat and I had this mouth watering lemon and ginger cake, which was vegan friendly. It was one of thous cakes that once you had it you wished you saved it for later, but then you can't help eating it.

After that I went and had a cup of tea in the crucible theatre café, and wrote a bit of a story while I waited for a show to finished as I really wanted to get Jack Ashton who plays Tom in Call the Midwife, and I a massive call the midwife and wanted to get his autograph before he leaves. After waiting about six hours, I finally got his autograph. My toes was about to full off. Either way it was worth me being freezing cold.

When I got home I warmed myself up, and put on nine lives on. Which I got on Thursday, alongside the new footloose. I watched Footloose yesterday, even though it good it nothing amazing, but I can't compare to the original because I never seen it. Then again I probably won't because I don't like Kevan. I only seen the 2017 tour of it when it came to Sheffield and that was mind blowing.

However in some shots I thought the guy who plays Ren looked a lot like Luke Baker, it probably because I mat the person who run the Jamie Twitter fan account and was listening to the Jamie concept album. Then knowing Luke been in footloose. Ohh never mind I think my mind going mad but then I always mad then nothing new.

Anyway goodnight

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment