Monday 29 January 2018

Today is a typically Monday for me I went to meet my advercote, where we just talked about ETAJ and that even though she is waiting for it to come back to Sheffield, she voted for them on the Whatsonstage awards. As she heard nothing but good things from me (not my words) she said if it ever does a film I better be an extra. I was like no way as I am not confident enough to be on camera even if it a shot of me walking, I rather be a runner.

When I was done I went to get a program on what's on at the crucible and Lyceum. Some good things, there Hairspray, Mamma Mia, Titanic, Fat friend's. All looking great.

Then I walked home, listen to music on Capital FM. Like always sexist comment I just learn to blank it out know. I know I shouldn't of have to blank it out, but it pitsmoor. I just trying not let it get to me, because when of does it make me feel like trash, and not of any importance.

That why I am trying to get home before it get too dark, because the sexist comment come out in full force when it dark. Especially if they see you coming out of my place because they know it for Valuable young women.

When I try to explain to people it just not safe  but they don't have to go through the comment every time they go out. Like come on I already have very little worth in myself. I don't need to be knocked anymore.

Anyway goodnight everybody.

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment