Friday 5 January 2018

Laughs and colouring

First of before you say anything I wasn't planning to stay up that late it just happened. Anyway I was about to go bed at 12:30am when I heard something in the building, and curiosity got the better of me and I went to investigate what the nose was.

It was a member of staff at my place taking down the Christmas tree at 12:30 in the MORNING!! The same member of staff that asked if I ever thought about writing a script. I think they going a bit mad like me writing a script...... About what, and it be a rubbish script. I'm not creative enough to write a script.

Anyway I decided to help out because I thought it was unfair that they asked her to take a Christmas tree down as she doesn't celebrate Christmas she doesn't know how to put up or take down a tree.

The lights were a killer, it took two people 35 mineuts to take down lights what should normally no longer then 10 mineuts. Then as we finishing we noticed it was wobbling, to then find out that one of it legs was WOODEN! a fake tree with a wooden leg.

After that I went bed and chilled out all day when I woke up. Did some colouring in a colouring book I got for Christmas. I started an owl. Still some more to go, but I think he getting some personality in him.


What do you think? I know the quality of picture isn't great but it the best I can give you. I going to do a bit more tomorrow.

Anyway goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment