Tuesday 2 January 2018

New blog, but the same

Hello and welcome to Zanny's life. You might be wondering why the new blog. Well long story short, the internet is rubbish, and try using a rubbish internet when at the busiest 16/17 people are using it.

I know hatic hey. Well it not going bed stop me to writing my blog. However even though I am going to push through the sad and pain, this month of January isn't easy for me. Especially on the 24th, due to the fact that it will be my flat mate and friend, 1 year Anniversary since she was found dead in her room, feet away from were I was sitting on my bed.

So even though I am going to try, I am can't promise that the post that day will be any good or if there be one. The worst thing was sh was 21 when she passed away.

I going to be strong though, as I know that she wouldn't want me to be upset, angry or lonely on that day. She would want me to be happy and she want me to spend it with my friends.

I just don't want to tell my key worker about her anniversary coming up, as I don't want her or any other staff at the place I am living, because then it going to be a lot harder to cope.

Anyway, I went clothes shopping, and got a nice dress from Primark near the Moor Market in Sheffield. It long sleeved which for me is a place because I hate my arms well showing the scars on my arms and I always hide them.

Time for me to get ready for bed so goodnight everybody.

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment