Saturday 13 January 2018

Writing a story

On Tuesday I did word Art and the person who leads said that he is impressed how every single task that he throw at me, how easy it is for me to create a back story for the characters.

I guess with every story there is a back story to it, but I'm not that great at conveying their back story into one story. I am trying (won't be any good through) to write a story about a girl called Missy. Who is a very shy girl, who is in her last year of A-Levels. She only have one friend called Lucas. For a couple of night she been having the same dream, over and over again of travel, knights, royal families and swordfighting. She always wake up before she kills anyone.

Anyway that all I got for her back story. There still a lot of work to do to it. Like who her parents are, how was her childhood. Does we has any siblings, but I think that will come in time when I write more of the story.

Now just wondering who to have brunch with at the Holt in Sheffield because I was given a voucher for two brunches there and it is valid until the 3rd of February.  I know not long.

Anyway got to go.

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment