Thursday 4 January 2018

Quite day but reflecting on 2017


Well what a year 2017 was for me. Started of at the lowest point really. Despite this I wouldn't of gotten trough it without friends and also theatre. I couldn't help but smile at how much friendship I gained throughout 2017.

Especially with Everybody talking about Jamie. Which even reading the book of the script makes me want to cry. The storyline, the characters, the reason I first was introduced to the musical, the songs, and best thing is the friendship I made with everybody in the show at the creative time.

Today I made a little poster with song lyrics from a couple of songs, so when I feeling super down and feel like I'm on my last leg. I can look up to that, and be remained of Jamie and "what would Loco Channel do?"

Also a lot of my friends been saying how strong I was in 2017, but in all fairness you guys were my rock, if I didn't have any of my friends, then like 200% I wouldn't of welcomed 2018 in.

I had next to no more then likely no self esteem or worth. Lot of anger, and guilt inside of me. Even though I am working on those and trying to find the beauty within me and see myself as beautiful (even though I know you all need glasses to that as I don't see it). It is getting better really slowly.

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment