Saturday 6 January 2018

Happy birthday Robin

I would love to give a massive Happy Birthday to my brother Robin. I'm not going to say your age but I hoping you are enjoying your early 30's.

I know we not biological brother and sister just cousins but you been there just like a big brother should. You helped me in times of need and I couldn't of asked for a better bigger brother then you.

You have alright taste in music growing up, greenday, the darkness, and some others. We also love watched so epic TV shows growing up, like teenage mutant ninja Turtle and Power Rangers.

You took me to London for my 12th birthday, brought me ticket to see Hello Dolly! At the Curve Theater. So seeing you grow in an amazing man you are is just amazing.

Love you Robin

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment