Tuesday 23 January 2018

Cupcake and trying to stay postive

Today as always I went to session which I  go on a Tuesday. I thought I really need to get out of the house, and trying to keep myself going, as I normally have a laugh there. Which I did and they did a great job as they understood that this week isn't a great week, so they made sure I am alright and make me laugh now and then.



I finally done my Jamie inspired cupcake in stained glass art. It was super hard to complete. The hardest part for the cherry and the hooks too put the chain on because of how small they are. I am pleased on how it look. 

Next week I will be starting a cup of tea. That if the lady can find the right colours for me to do them. Which because I love blue, well more turquoise but it the wrong sort of glass, because it see through. But blue is close enough. Also brown hopefully light brown as I don't like strong tea.

Sorry for the Quality for the past couple of day please keep with me. I love all of you, and thankful that you are all here for me. It just hard at the moment to see it.

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment