Wednesday 31 January 2018

Annoyed with life

I won't to give up life. I been trying to be strong. Like don't people understand what they are saying have an effect on people. Like I always been there for my older sister, a lot more then what I should, to then say I don't care for her and say a lot of horrible things about me to me. All because I said I'm currently busy and don't really have time at the moment to chat. Also then she got the nerve to bring up my full brother her half brother Jamie-lee and how her and our biological mum going to try and contact him. Like first he my brother I should have a say and second you not allowed to make contact with him he is 19.

To make things worse all my friends who are Partners in the vision of Hope city church, are all getting excited for the Partners Ball. Like great, I just about afford rent and food, how I meant to be able to afford a dress, a train ticket to Leads and back. Also to make it worse it starts at 6:30 pm. So by the time it really kicks off I will have to run home because doors close at midnight. Like my the only friends who I really see in Sheffield go to hope city church and there isn't many times where we can just party because I'm always running off home because of curfews or/and Money.

I can not take life any more, every time it looks like it going up everything fulls down at and hits me at once.

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment