Thursday 10 May 2018

What in a book.

Sorry that there was no post last night, due to being in a lot of pain, due to being hit by a bike and damaging all my left side. Although I'm still in pain, I'm coping. The only way I'm typing this, is due to me resting my tablet on my bad arm. As it the only way I can still post it. Even though it not comfy. Let just say if my arm don't get better soon, then it going to fun trying to do food shopping, as I'm running low on food. However I got food for now thankfully.

Today as I needed a rest from, as I'm still in a state of shock and due to me needing to be careful so I don't cause anymore damage to my back, arm, neck or shoulder. So I watched two films, Love actually, which even though it a Christmas movie it doesn't matter. As it still a beautiful film. Then I watched X-man 2. Which I just love, mainly as it have Hugh Jackman in it, and I love Hugh Jackman.  He is possible my favorite actor. I just adore him in all the films that I've seen him in.

Anyway I thought that I need some new books that I haven't read, or that I haven't got. So I would love some recommendations. I love reading fantasy/Sci-fi like The Hunger Games Series and Star born. I also enjoy young adults books like the Selection Series. So if you have any good books that I might enjoy, let me know, or just wait to December and give it to me, on my birthday or Christmas.

Joke!!!! I know to early to mention Christmas. 😝

The reason I doing this is because I don't have a lot of physical copies of books. I just downloading a load of the free copies on my tablet. Even though it save room, nothing. I say nothing beats a physical copy of a book. The feel of the paper, the smell of it. Nothing come close to it. Especially if you find a book in which you can't put down. There was only one series which I couldn't put down. That was the selection series, it took me from picking the first book up to putting the fifth book down. Five days it took me. All have around 400+ pages.

I would love to find something that have the same effect to me though. As I would love to get lost in a different universe, as sometimes I really need to get lost, as earth can be a very grey world and very scary at times, and you need a book in which you can forget everything.

Anyway got to go.

Goodnight everybody

Love you.

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment