Friday 25 May 2018

I'll keep fighting

Hello I first of want to say sorry for no post last night. I felt there was nothing left for me in this world. I felt alone, and tryed to end my life. Thankfully I didn't pull through with it. I did go out and be friends but I just couldn't pull myself from what I was thinking. I am sorry for letting everybody down. I thought I should have a while off but, then I feel bad for not posting. I am happy to show my scars though.

Anyway I have finally thought of a idea for the story that I want to write and I want to try and finish this story by the end of the end. It probably be a young adults book. I have thoughts of the main character. Now just I going to have a couple more characters and the main events in the story, before putting pen to paper.

I going to randomly change subject, now if you ever watched glee, then you know the episode that is dedicated to Cory AKA, Finn. Now the song Rachel cover called make you feel my love. Now before that song, there a scene where his friends put flowers and drum sticks in front of his locker. Evertime I watch the video, now I can only think back to the day my flatmate passed away. As a friend of mine who lived a couple of floors above me informed me, saying that a bunch of people who didn't know my flatmate, gathered outside the block to light candle and pay their respect. All I thought, that they didn't know her and they wanted to say goodbye. I just wanted to cry to see all the candles and people outside.

Now onto a more uplifting subject, as all I seem to talk about is death. I going to talk about Musical. More the fact what if my life was a musical, which would be cool, but my life is super boring nobody would produce Zanny the fighter (The musical) before you say anything, I'm working on the title. Now I got five name for songs, no lyrics as I am rubbish at lyric writing. So if you know me and you can write songs and would love to write one of these you can. If I do end up having a musical you can have a percentage of the profit. So here the song title.


  1. My Heart, My Weapon
  2. The Army of One
  3. I'll keep fighting
  4. You are my village
  5. No place for me
Anyway got to get going.

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment