Wednesday 16 May 2018

IKEA dinner parties

Today even though my arm still sore I managed to do some food shopping this morning. It took me longer then needed to do it because I couldn't carry anything with my left arm. I couldn't even rest it without killing. That was even with pain killers. Today it was more stinging pain, and slightly Itch. So it was something where I could carry a light bag with it.

After that did a bit of word art which is a session Crisis Skylight run. It was at Theatre Deli for the past two sessions, but because it normally a small group we now at a cute café called The Holt which I personally love. Like I was already in love The Holt due to the vegan lemon drizzle cake and the Duchess Grey Tea. It just delicious.

After that I chilled out at the Crucible café as I spotted some of my friends who I am starring alongside in painted fabrics production. As one of them is staring in a musical at the crucible called Songs of the Sevan hills.

After that I mat a couple of friends, as we had a little trip to IKEA for dinner parties. I know a really odd one but we had loads of fun, ad it not something you do, but you can plan your future home, without buying anything. However I personally think we went to late, ad we didn't have much time to have a proper look around. We did have to much fun in there.

Any way I got to go.

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment