Wednesday 30 May 2018

Jamie film news

Hi all. I don't know where to start. It was an really interesting day in terms of Everybody Talking about Jamie film news. As it was the launch at the Crucible theatre. It was such to see all the interest in the film.

I mat up with some friends who I made by being a fan of Jamie. We was all laughing about getting parts in the film. As they doing a casting call. The first casting call is people who can play year 11 students. So they looking for people who are 16+ but they must look/ be able to play 16, there no limit on how you look just be who you are, as they want to a variety of people to make up the class. It would be ideal to be from Sheffield or the surrounding areas. If interesting to be apart of the class, you don't need to have any experience in singing, dancing or acting.

If you don't want to be a student, or look older or younger then 16 to pass for a year 11 students. There is a chance to be for another part, like they looking for extra, member of the community. 

If interesting to be apart of the film. You can apply at jamiefilmcasting.com. It going to be filmed in Sheffield hopefully next year in spring.

Anyway after all the announcement had a nice quick chat to Jonathan Butterell who is the Director of Everybody Talking about Jamie. Then what felt like 15 minutes talking to Dan Gillespie Sells who is the composer of the musical. Me, Kate(who looks after the Jamie Fan account on Twitter and three other talked to him. We just laughed, and talked about Midsummer night dream. As Dan composing bits in that. Hopefully I will have a chance to see it, as Midsummer night dream is possible my favorite Shakespeare play. So that it being here in Sheffield I was look I will try and see it.

Afterwards me and 3 other went to crucible corner where we had a drink, then was offered some red wine. Which I had a little bit. Anyway we was talking about Jonathan Butterell and Finding Neverland, and as soon as we stopped Jonathan walked out the pub next to us. So that wasd interesting.

Then I left them to go to dinner parties with the girls. Where we talked about very important but very "Interesting" topics. I was sitting there laughing, finding information where I can. I got back at ten but my tablet was being annoying.

Any as it 10 to 11 here in the UK I wish you all the best.

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment