Thursday 31 May 2018

Comedy and Jamie

Sorry for the later then normal blog post. The tablet that I type on didn't charge and it been on charge all day. So I had to quickly charge it just enough. Just so I can type it up.

Today I went to drama group well it said drama but it was a stand up comedy workshops that is run through Crisis skylight. It was very interesting. We did some warm up, from singing songs to throwing balls,to do the easterenders games. We ended  preform a stand up comedy I did about catchy songs and earworms. I got some laugh.

I was told that I had a lovely singing voice by the person who runs the group. So I was surprise, as I don't think I can sing, but she said I can, and she is an a theatre maker, and actor. That why I don't want to believe her.

I talked to the person who the arts director of Crises Skylight South Yorkshire and gave her the leaflet of the casting call for the 30 year 11. She said she Weill scan it and send it to people who might be interesting interesting in taking part.

I want everybody talking about Jamie film to be a smash. I want to support and help anyway I possible can. As it been there for me, so I need to say thank you in all the way possible.

It such a special show for me cause it always bring me from the darkest of places, and it always remind me that it OK to be me, and that you can be who ever you want to be. Which is such an important topic these days. As everybody so forces with wanting to be somebody else. Well the only person I want to be Is a better version of me.

Anyway that me signing out

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment