Tuesday 29 May 2018

Long day

I had five hours sleep, not by choice. More to do to something happened last night and didn't have a chance to go back to bed to 2am and had to wake up at 7:20. So I was super tired this morning getting up. But I had to get up. I promised, and I don't break my promise. If I know I will or might break it then I won't make it.

Today I went to Sheffield Archive, to look at minutes and letters from painted fabrics. Let just say Sheffield Archive, very disorganized. I asked to look at these 73 letters at 10 past 10 didn't get to see them till 11:45 and my group was leaving at 12. So I didn't have time to look at them 100%. Well I was waiting we was looking at minutes from early 1920's and me and thee person who run the first section looked over it and try to read the scribers handwriting. Their handwriting was so beautiful. It was hard to read at times. However what we managed to read between us was so inspirational and showed us the struggle that the concealers shown, but hide within the meeting.

We want to Wellies, for a sandwich, then hand back to the drama group. Were we talked about our founding. Then we did a game of catch. Seven people, five balls flying around at once. It was interesting to try and forces on the ball that being thrown at you. When there four more flying around.

After that we picked one of the solders and create a wife for them. I picked one that I know had a wife and created a name for them and then created who they are as a person. Thankfully I know a lot about who the husband was as I looked into him before.

Afterwards I went to theatre deli where I did fimo. Well they forgot my house then I started to make last week. I was like I need to do the garden. Instead as crisis skylight needed some jars in theme of seaside. I helping making one for them. It a sunset over the sea. Under the sea there a mermaid. Well a headless mermaid. At the moment. I planning to give her a head. She does have to bump around into other for a bit. This was all made in 20 minutes.

I did some yoga, which for me was much needed as tonight I watched an hour play on domestic abuse. Which is such an important subject, that isn't talked about, as people scared about of. As it highlights that, it got to the point that it the norm, or that it their depression, stress of ex/pass relationship.

So yeah now I am trying to relax. I'm looking forward to tomorrow as I am going to the Jamie Warp Film Launch. I need to go. I want to support everything Jamie, as it a beautiful story. I want to cheer them all the way.

Anyway got to go bed now.

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment