Tuesday 15 May 2018

Fimo and Yogo

Today was a pretty easy morning I chilled out. Trying to think if I do write a book, if I want to story that is over in one book or in a series, and so how many. But I couldn't think of what I want to do.

About 12:30 I went to job center, as I had a meeting with my work couch that I have once every 6 months. So the next time will be in November.

As I didn't have time to go to rehearsal as how far it is from the job center is from the drama studio. Thankfully they are understanding. So as my meeting ended just before 2 I went to theatre Deli, to say hello to the guys from stained glass. They could tell that I was missing the stained glass group, due to how I was digging through the scrap glass to try and think of ideas of what I can when I go back.

After that I did some Fimo art. Fimo is this modelling clay which once bake stay solid. In a space of 2 hours I made and baked 3 hours. The 4th is waiting to be baked. I made a butterfly, and magnet and a little holder.




Then I did a bit of Yoga, which is really relaxing. It is really good for your mind and soul. It also good for your body, so it is good for you in so many way.

Now I am home chilling out listening to music. Love singing along to the songs playing. I don't care who is listening as I have a rubbish singing voice. I'm so out of tone, but when I am in my room and I have my headphone that when I just let my true self explode as nobody can hear my horrible voice. Despite I enjoy singing.

Any got to go

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx



No comments:

Post a Comment