Sunday 6 May 2018

Random question time

Well that great got sunburnt and have a little bit of sun stroke. I enjoy the sun but now I feel really light headed. Despite that I had a nice day out with my friends.

I thought due to my sun stroke I just going to answer some conversation starter questions so I can at least post something.


  1. What is the biggest challenge you are facing right now? The biggest challenge is facing mental health, Suicidal thoughts, Self  harming and low self-esteem. I always seem to be putting myself down due to the voices in my head that aren't really. The only way I seen to cope with all these is suicidal thoughts/near attempt a couple of times and self harming.
  2. Who is your strangest friend? What makes them strange? One of my house mates called Jess. She just supper bonkers she can just walk into my room and we would just start laughing for a good ten minutes.
  3. What is the best way to meet new friends? Just going out there and meeting new people. All my closet friends was stranger once. It wasn't until I got outside and went places when they start becoming friends.
  4. What personality traits in other people do you hate? When somebody very opinionated. To the point where they think that there is the only opinion and if somebody have a different view that they are wrong.
  5. What is the biggest lesson you’ve learned from a failure? That it can be painful to full, but the best thing to do is got back on the horse.

That all question I am answering.

I going to get going now.

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny

No comments:

Post a Comment