Saturday 26 May 2018

Be myself.

Finally, they are making a Everybody Talking about Jamie Film. From when I first watched it back on the 8th February 2017. I just knew that that Jamie is movie material. It truly a "work of art" and it going to made into a film. I can't wait to see who going to star in it. Who going to be Jamie New? Margaret? Pritti, Ray and Hugo? A lot of questions. I just know I don't care what day it on I will do all I can to be among the first people to watch it at the cinema and watch it like a million time and then buy it on DVD.

Anyway I want to did some painted fabrics production things today, and did some group work, one of which where we was in two groups and we have to pick a nursery Rhyme and create a choreography scene of the Rhyme. The group of four I was in did Ring a Ring of Roses, we all sang ring a ring of roses about 7 times, then I said a pocket full of roses, other 3 sneezes and then we all fall down. No word, no sing song, we just fall. I had to full on my bad arm on the final one in front of the other group. Then we device a section of the shows a bit of improve, then what information we had, then quickly wrote a short poem.

When I for home, I chilled for a bit, before the YWCA, Pamper night. Where we have pizza, well having our nails done, and face masked, as we watched Britain Got talent. What happened? People use to be so good. Now I think most of the people who go on it want the 2 minutes of fame, and\or somebody thoughts that they tell them they got Talent, to boost their confidence, but in the end that never work.

Anyway I can't go on about BGT otherwise we'll be here forever and we don't want that.

I have got me an A5 notepad to write my story in. I picked the notepad I did, as it has a love design on it. Also it different from the rest of my notepad. So it won't be hard for me to confuse about what notepad to us. If anybody want to give me advice about writing a Novel, I'm not asking advice to write the next bestseller, but something to help me. It be greatful.

Song of tonight
Born this way-Lady Gaga

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment