Saturday 19 May 2018

Ramble on

I would first of talk about the Royal Wedding. How amazing did Meghan looked in her dress today. It wasn't a dress that I expected that she would wear, a bit simple, but she still loved her off the shoulder dress. Just stunning. Making me want to get married. Doubt it will happen, as there nobody love me enough to even be my boyfriend, left alone somebody asking me to marry then. I just have to deal with the fact that I probably going to live on my own. With no friends or family around me. As that probably going to happen.

After the Royal wedding I had a bit of lunch well watching City of Ember. Which is such a underrated film. It is one of my favorite films. I think I say that about most of the films that I watch. I need to start doing those this week top 3 films/books. Every Monday of a a certain day every month. As my mind change all the time. Like I won't do it know as I need to choose my top three book and films, as I can't think what my top three are at the moment.

I am still looking for book recommendations as when I can afford a book I would love to start a new series, and I would love to hear what you guys says. I will promise to write a review on mine and my friend review blog and then post a link to this site so you can read my review.

I really want to write novel but I don't have any ideas at the moment. I do want to publish something someday, but I am scared that people will hate my work. As I am I am a terrible writer and not creative. I mainly want to write something, so I can say that I completed something in life. As I do feel worthless and that I can't complete anything. So I really prove that I am capable of finishing something.  As I enjoy writing and it something that I want to do.

Anyway got to go.

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment