Wednesday 18 April 2018

SPRING

Well today I can official say Spring is here. Well what everybody else calls it. I call it the Attack of the Pollen months, due to heyfever. All of today I been sneezing like mad, and my eyes haven itchy and sore like a good one.

So I been in most day. I just stood outside for 2 minutes where I stood in the shade, as I know I would burn easily where I was talking to some housemates and I got burnt. Two minutes and I got burn. How is that possible?

Apart from sneezing and burning I watched the first Fantastic beast and where to find them, which I just love. I just all the creatures, especially the niffler and the Mooncalf. I just can't wait to see the 2nd installment. I don't care what people say about Johnny Depp. He still a good actor, and he portrays his character really well and that is all I asked for.

 Plus I am one for forgiveness, and since the whole situation with him and his now ex last year there been nothing in the newspaper about him. So either the claim where false or he cleaned up his act.

If he cleaned up his act surely we should be given another shot. As the amount of times I messed up but I need 5 or 6 times to get it right. I know five or six is to many in some cases. Then maybe you just need the right people to show you the right way of doing things to help you to get you life back on track.

That all I got to say about Johnny Depp and the whole situation.

I wrote a bit as well as some singing to try and boost my self-esteem and happiness. As I normally am scared to sing even when I am own just in case people can hear even though I enjoy it.

Anyway I wish you all the best

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment