Saturday 28 April 2018

Let yourself shine

I've was told that I was creative, so even though I enjoy writing poems. I tried to not be too hard on myself and post something that is fresh of the page and right from the heart.

So the poem today took me about two mineuts to write. Not even that, but I just round it up. It not the best but it is something I guess. So here it is.

The path you take
To which you need to go
To reach your dream
Are not as easy
In that your first hope.
Twist, turns, ups and down
But the love in you
Will be your wings
That will carry you.
You are a star
In which in the night sky
There is a place
For you
The other stars 
Cheer you on
Waiting for you.
So let yourself shine
And take your rightful place
For others to see.

That the best I've got. I know there some things I need to change, but I thought I might challenge myself and not worry about how good it is. Even though I probably hate the fact that I've posted a rubbish poem on the internet. Any way I don't want to bore you

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment