Sunday 22 April 2018

Four thousand views!!!!!

Wow I honest that this blog got 4000 views like I know that this isn't including the last blog. This is truly this blog on it own. I know 4000 isn't the typical number in which you celebrate. However for me it such because this year for me have been such an emotional rollercoaster of a year for me. There been times where I wanted to give up the blog and end my life.

haven't I am happy that I haven't stop writing my blog, nor end my life. I would like to thank you all for sticking through my madness, as I know at time I talk about nonsense. That is because I am crazy and I wanted to not have a really short blog post. Even though my blogs aren't long.

I am hoping to write longer post, this is hopefully help me improve my writing skills, as I still do hope to publish something one day. This could be something along the lines of a short story or a novel or somewhat in between.

I know I will be having to improve my vocabulary. I am improving in some areas. That why I am so thankful for you guys, because you all been supportive, even though I feel like me writing a book it totally a mad idea. I have so many idea for a book that I know before I've started that it going to hard to stay forces on one story.

I really need to get myself a notepad in which I can write my story upon, and try to write, at least a hour at first a week. The more I get into it the more I'll write.

I know when the painted fabrics production in November. When it comes nearer the time it going to be harder to write, but it 100% something I really feel like I need to do. As I need to bring my characters into reality some how.

Anyway it coming up to half an hour for writing my blog so that means I better stop talking about nonsense now.

I wish you all the best.

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment